स्पाइसी मिनी भाकरवड़ी नमकीन बनाने की आसान विधि Bhakarwadi Recipe by My Flavours. Bhakarwadi Crunchy snack recipe with a combination of sweet, tangy and spicy flavours😋 perfect for diwali, holi or any other occasion.
स्पाइसी मिनी भाकरवड़ी नमकीन बनाने की आसान विधि Bhakarwadi Recipe by My Flavours, Mini Bhakarwadi Recipe Step by Step Hindi/How to Make Crunchy Bhakarwadi/Bhakarwadi by My Falvours/ bhakarwadi recipe, easy bhakarwadi recipe, diwali recipe, easy snacks recipe, festival recipe, namkeen snacks recipe, spicy and crunchy bhakarwadi recipe, easy bhakarwadi recipe, quick and easy snacks recipe, how to make
स्पाइसी मिनी भाकरवड़ी नमकीन बनाने की आसान विधि Bhakarwadi Recipe by My Flavours, Bhakarwadi is a popular evening snacks from Gujarat and Maharashtrian cuisine.
Mini Bhakarwadi recipe is a popular snack from western India and are also called bakarwadi. Basically bhakarwadi are fried, crisp pinwheel or spirals.
Bhakarwadi is a sweet, spicy and tangy crunchy snacks recipe which is prepared from the combination of all purpose flour (maida) and chick pea flour (besan) having a filling of several dry spices.
Bhakarwardi is a popular snacks recipe which is popular for its sweet and spicy tangy taste and spiral shape. It is a very easy recipe and I will share some important tips and tricks for bhakarwadi recipe in the recipe.
You can prepare these bhakarwadi for Diwali, holi or for any festival, occasion or for any party.
Bhakarwadi is a great tea time snack and is perfect evening snacks recipe too. You can easily store bhakarwadi for many weeks in an air tight container.
You may also like my other snacks recipes :
For full recipe video with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
Ingredients for making Mini Bhakarwadi Recipe
For Masala Stuffing:
- Coconut Powder 1 cup
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Amchur Powder (dry mango powder) 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds (saunf) 5 tsp
- Coriander Seeds (dhania) 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds (zeera) 1/2 tsp
- Sesame Seeds (til) 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder ½ tsp
- Poppy Seeds (khas-khas) 1 tsp
- Asafetida (hing) ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- All purpose flour (maida) 1 cup
- Gram flour (besan) 1 cup
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder (haldi) ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Asafetida (hing) ¼ tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Water ½ cup
Oil for frying
For bhakarwadi dough:
- In a bowl add maida, besan, hing, salt, red chili, haldi and mix well.
- Add oil and mix.
- Knead a semi tight dough by adding little water at a time.
- Cover with damp cloth and rest for 15 minutes.
For bhakarwadi stuffing:
- In a pan add coconut powder and til. Mix once.
- Add khus-khus, dhania seeds, saunf and zeera one by one.
- Roast at low heat until coconut turns light brown.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- Transfer the mixture into a grinding jar. Add red chili powder, hing, salt, sugar, amchur and garam masala. Grind into coarse powder.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Pinch a large ball of dough and roll it into thin chapatti by dusting with dry flour or maida.
- Remove excess dry flour.
- Brush the chapatti with little oil, leaving the edges.
- Spread the stuffing masala leaving sides.
- Apply little water on the edges and roll very tightly. Seal the edges.
- Cut the roll into 1 cm long spiral bhakarwadi. Flatten the bhakarwadi a little with palm.
- Deep fry flatten bhakarwadi into medium hot oil at medium to low heat.
- Drain on kitchen towel and serve.
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….
Bhakarwadi recipe, bhakarwadi recipe in gujarati, bhakarwdi recipe in marathi, bhakarwadi recipe step by step, bhakarwadi recipe video, how to make bhakarwadi, how to make bhakarwadi at home, bhakarwadi recipe video in hindi, mini bhakarwadi, mini bhakarwadi recipe, how to make crunchy bhakarwadi