Amazing and easy recipe of homemade rose drink recipe/ रूहअफजा जैसा गुलाब का शरबत बनाने की आसान विधि How to make Gulab Sharbat Recipe in Hindi/rose syrup with step by step instructions and precise video.
Holi Special and Summer Special Sharbat recipe Gulab Ka Sharbat/ Gulab Sharbat/ Roohafza Sharbat recipe/Rose sharbat/Rose Syrup Recipe/How to make rose sharbat/gulab sharbat benefits/rooh afza/ sharbat kaise banaye/recipe of rose squash/rose sharbat recipe/rose sharbat syrup/rose sharbat recipe in hindi/rose water sharbat/sharbat recipe
रूहअफजा जैसा गुलाब का शरबत बनाने की आसान विधि How to make Gulab Sharbat Recipe in Hindi/rose syrup/Rose sharbat is prepared with freash rose petals. This gulab ka sharbat recipe is very refreshing, soothing and aromatic. This natural homemade sharbat is just perfect to beat the scorching heat of summers.
This bright red coloured rose drink cools down mind, body and stomach heat giving relief in acidity.
Rose syrup can be served as milk rose or rose milk shake, falooda, rose ice cream and as rose lemonade. This homemade sharbat can be served in breakfast or at any time of the day.
Note: for this rose sharbat we will require desi gulab or organic roses. Do not use English roses for the recipe. you can get desi gulab at any mala wali shop or outside temples. You can also use desi gulab ki mala or gulab ke phool offered to God in prayers or in temple.
You may also like our other drinks and juice recipes:
How to make Rose sharbat/Gulab ka sharbat recipe video:
Ingredients for making rose sharbat / rose syrup :
- Fresh rose petals 200 gms (almost 40 roses)
- Sugar 5 cups
- Water 4 cups
- Rose essence 15 drops (optional)
- Red food colour 20 drops (optional)
Method of making gulab ka sharbat:
- Remove green leaves and stem from the rose flowers. Collect rose petals.
- Wash them thoroughly 4 to 5 times with fresh water. Use well drained colander for washing rose petals.
- Take 3 cups water in a pot and add washed rose petals in it. Let water come to a boil.
- Tur off the heat and cover the pot. Leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes’ strain and collect water from the rose petals. Keep it aside.
- For making sugar syrup: in a pot add 5 cups of sugar, 1 cup fresh water and 1 ½ cups of rose water (as per point 5 above).
- Cook the syrup until it gets one string consistency.
- Once you get one string cook it for 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Now add remaining rose water to it and give it 3 to 4 boils more.
- Turn off the heat and let the rose sharbat cool completely.
- If you want this rose sharbat more aromatic and bright red in colour then add rose essence and red food colour to prepared and cooled rose sharbat. Mix well.
- Store the prepared and cooled gulab ka sharbat in a clean and dry bottles.
- It can last upto 3 to 4 months at room temperature and more if stored in refrigerator.