राई वाला भरवां लाल मिर्च का अचार Lal mirch ka achar/Red Chili Pickle recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video – Today in this post I am going to share a vary tasty, tangy and spicy राई वाला भरवां लाल मिर्च का अचार Lal mirch ka achar/Red Chili Pickle recipe.
This lal mirch ka achar is a combination of rajasthani and banarasi pickle recipe. It is a very quick pickle recipe in which red chilies are stuffed with crushed black mustard seeds and fennel seeds.
You may also like amle ka instant murabba, amla hari mirch ka achar, hare lehsun ke chutney, lehsun kachre ki chutney, kamrakh ka achar recipe, stuffed hari mirch, keri gunde ka achar, methi wali aam ki lonji, Dal bati churma,
To watch all the recipe SUBSCRIBE TO ‘MY FLAVOURS’ YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
- Moti lal mirch – 500 gms
- Kala Namak – 1 tsp
- Red Chili powder – 1.5 – 2 tsp
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder (Haldi) – 1 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder (Amchur) – 2 tsp
- Asafetida (Hing) – 1 tsp
- Fennel (Saunf) – 1/3 cup
- Mustard Seeds ( Rai) – ½ cup coarsely grinded
- Mustard oil – 2 cups approx.
- Wash and wipe red chilies. Slit the red chilies and remove the seeds. Now let the red chilies dry in the sun light for 1-2 hours.
- Heat mustard oil till it comes to smoking point, turn off the heat and let it come to room temperature. Keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add all the spices and mix them. Now add 6 tbsp mustard oil in it and mix well.
- Fill 1 tsp of this spice mix in each red chili and keep aside.
- Now carefully place all the stuffed red chilies in a clean and dry sterilized glass jar. Pour mustard oil on the red chilies till they are fully covered with the oil.
- Place the lid on the jar and keep it in direct sun light for 5-6 days.
- If you liked the recipe then please share and RATE THE RECIPE!! And do not forget to leave your valuable comments below…..