मटर से बना खस्ता मसाला केक-पहेली बार देखें-एकदम नई नाश्ता रेसिपी/Tasty Healthy Recipes Vegetarian recipe with step by step process and precise video
Suji/ rava or semolina is a very versatile ingredient and one can prepare variety of recipes out of it. Few of suji ki recipes are – suji cake in kadhai, rava recipes sweet, suji ka halwa, suji ka upma, suji ki idli, suji ka dosa, and even suji dhokla.
Today we are going to make first time ever, a very tasty, crispy, quick and easy suji ka nasta, sooji nasta or rava recipes for breakfast. This rava recipe is made from suji and matar green peas. And you can call it matar cake recipes for breakfast. This recipe can be prepared for breakfast, for evening snacks or for tiffin or lunch box.
Sabudana Vada in Appe Pan
Click to watch full recipe video in hindi:
Ingredients for making masala suji cake in kadhai or pan:
- Green Peas (matar) 1 cup
- Suji (rava) 1 cup
- Buttermilk 1 cup
- Ginger paste ¾ tsp
- Green chili chopped 1nos
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Baking powder ¼ tsp
- Eno salt 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Rai 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 20-25
Process of making matar masala suji cake recipes in khadai or pan or how to make handvo in nonstick pan:
- Wash peas and grind coarsely.
- Transfer peas into a mixing bowl.
- Add suji/rave, ginger paste, green chilies, butter milk, salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix everything wel and make a thick batter.
- Leave the batter for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes beat the batter for 3 minutes to make it light and airy.
- Add baking powder and mix gently. Keep it aside.
- Keep an iron tava on burner and place a non-stick pan on it. Add oil in it and let oil heat on high flame.
- Once oil get heated, reduce the heat and add eno into the batter and mix well.
- Add rai and sesame seeds into oil. Let it crackle and add curry leaves. Now add prepared batter into the pan and spread evenly. Cover the pan and let the handwo cook on low heat until it is done. It may take around 30 to 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes check by inserting a knife or tooth pick in the center, if it comes out clean means it is done. But if batter sticks to the knife means that it needs more time to cook.
- Take out the handvo by flipping it in a plate. Let it cool for few minutes before cutting.
- You can also bake it from other side – just place the handvo pieces on a pan and cook it for couple of minutes more.
- Serve crispy masala handvo with green chutney or imli chutney or tomato ketchup.
simple recipes for evening snacks, suji recipes in hindi, sooji recipes for breakfast in hindi, suji ka nashta recipe in hindi, suji recipes in hindi, quick recipes for breakfast in hindi veg, matar recipes for breakfast in hindi, breakfast recipes in hindi veg video, indian nashta recipes hindi, suji, rava, semolina, breakfast recipe, evening snacks recipes, healthy recipes, healthy snacks recipe, lunch box recipes, tiffin recipes, rava recipes breakfast,
recipes for breakfast in hindi, recipes for breakfast veg, is rava good for health, simple recipes for evening snacks,
rava recipes for snacks, wheat rava , rice rava, rava upma recipes, rava upma, rava idli, rava dosa, rava recipes, rava cake, suji cake, sooji cake, semolina cake eggless, semolina cake without oven,
handvo, handvo recipe, handvo suji, handvo mix, handvo cooker, handvo recipe in hindi video, handvo recipe in hindi, instant handvo recipe, instant handvo in pan, instant rava handvo recipe, instant suji handvo, VEGETABLE HANDVO RECIPE, HANDWO, how to make handvo, easy handvo recipe, gujarati handvo recipe, handvo recipe without handvo cooker, less oil snacks recipes, sooji recipes, sooji nashta,