ब्रेड से बनाए बाजार जैसी शानदार रबड़ी कुल्फी/Kulfi Ice Cream Recipe with step by step process, precise video and important tips. Today we are going to make very tasty and very creamy Rabdi Kulfi, ब्रेड से बनाए बाजार जैसी शानदार रबड़ी कुल्फी/Kulfi Ice Cream, which is made by regular white bread.
This kulfi tastes so yummm that no one will ever believe that it is made of BREAD!!
It’s a very quick and easy kulfi recipe and can be prepared in no time.
I have made it plain ilaichi kulfi, but if you like you can add chopped nuts also.
For more related recipes click here:
Bel ka sharbat
So, without wasting more time lets start making tasty and creamy RABDI KULFI made of BREAD…..
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
For full recipe video with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Milk powder – 1/3 cup
- Fresh bread slice (white) – 1
- Cardamom Powder – ¼ tsp
- Pour milk into a sauce pan and add sugar in it. Mix and let it come to a boil. Reduce the heat to low to medium and cook it for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take a bread slice and grind it finely.
- After 3 minutes add milk powder and 1/3 cup of freshly grinded bread crumbs into it. Mix well and cook the mixture until it thickens. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and add cardamom powder. Mix and let the kulfi mixture cool completely.
- Pour the cold kulfi mixture into a blender and churn until creamy.
- Pour the prepared kulfi mixture into kulfi moulds or any other ice cream container and keep into freezer to set completely.
- Serve tasty and creamy bread rabdi kulfi and enjoy….
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….