बचे हुए चावल से बनाए टेस्टीऔर क्रिस्पी Medu Vada/Rice Balls/RiceFingers/Rice Cutlet/Chawal ke Pakode – Today we are going to make 4 types of crunchy rice fries. This is a very tasty and crunchy evening snacks recipe or tea time snacks recipe.
बचे हुए चावल से बनाए टेस्टीऔर क्रिस्पी Medu Vada/Rice Balls/RiceFingers/Rice Cutlet/Chawal ke Pakode/chawal pakoda recipe/rice pakoda/leftover rice pakoda recipe/medu vada/cutlet recipe/ crispy fingers/ crispy rice balls/ how to make chawal ke pakode/chawal ke pakode recipe in hindi, chawal ke pakode banane ka tarika
You may also like:
We will make this snacks recipe using leftover rice. We will make rice cutlets, rice Medu Vada, Rice Fingers and rice balls using leftover rice. You can also make rice pakoda with the same recipe.
Ingredients required for making chawal ke pakode:
- Cooked rice 2 cups
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Oil 2tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp chopped
- Dry mint leaves 1 tbsp
- Green chili chopped 1
- Carom seeds (ajwain) 1 pinch
- Fennel seeds (saunf) 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds (zeera) ¼ tsp
- Homemade Garam Masala Powder ½ tsp
- Amchur Powder ½ tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Asafetida (hing) ¼ tsp
- Gram flour (besan) 3-4 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- Onion 1 medium size finely chopped
- Water as per required to bind the mixture
Oil for frying
Method of making chawal cutlet/chawal medu vada/rice balls/rice fingers/chawal ke pakode:
- Add ¼ cup water to the leftover rice and recook them covered for couple of minutes until they turn soft. You can either cook them in microwave or in kadhai.
- Add all the ingredients except onions and mesh well.
- Now add chopped onions and again mix well.
- Now heat oil in a kadhai at medium heat.
- RICE CUTLETS: Dip your fingers in a bowl filled with water and take a small portion of rice mixture. Shape it into square cutlet and carefully slide it into medium hot oil.
- Always shape rice mixture with wet hands as it is too sticky.
- Fry few cutlets at a time to maintain oil temperature.
- Fry until rice cutlets turn golden and crisp.
- RICE MEDU VADA: dip fingers in water bowl, take a small portion and flatten it into round cutlet. Now wit wet finger or thumb carefully make a whole in the center. Slide rice medu vada into hot oil.
- Fry until golden and crisp. Take out fried medu vada and likewise fry all medu vada.
- RICE FINGERS: dip fingers in bowl filled with water. Take a small portion of rice mixture and shape it into finger shape log. Carefully slide the rice fingers into hot oil and fry until golden and crisp.
- RICE BALLS: dip fingers into water and take a small portion of rice mixture. Shape it into round ball. Fry rice ball into hot oil until golden and crisp.
- You can also make simple rice pakoda with the same mixture to save time.
- Serve fried rice recipe with green chutney or tomato ketchup.