झटपट रवा उत्तपम Instant Mini Uttapam Recipe | Healthy Breakfast Recipe | Instant uttapam recipe | instant rava uttapam recipe | instant sooji uttapam recipe | veg uttapam recipe with detailed recipe and video recipe. rava uttapam is a very quick and easy sooji / rava recipe for breakfast and tiffin.
Instant rava uttapam recipe | instant sooji uttapam recipe | vegetable uttapam recipe | easy breakfast & tiffin recipe video
- Suji \ Rava 1 cup
- Curd \ Dahi 1 cup
- Oil 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds / Rai ½ tsp
- Curry leaves
- Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Baking powder ¼ tsp
- Dosa chutney masala or puranpoli masala
- Cabbage finely chopped
- Carrot finely chopped
- Capsicum finely chopped
How to make suji uttapam / instant rava uttapam
- Mix suji and curd. Add red chilli powder, salt and enough water to make thick batter.
- Heat 2 tsp oil, add rai and curry leaves. Turn off the heat and pour the baghar on suji batter. Mix well and let it rest for atleast 10 minutes.
- Mix chopped vegetables and keep aside.
- Add baking soda to the batter and eat the suji batter for 2 minutes to make it light and airy.
- Take a non stick pan. Heat it at low flame.
- Grease it with oil. Now Pour ¼ cup batter on the pan.
- Spread 2 tbsp mix vegetables on uttapam, sprinkle idli dosa chutney masala powder on uttapam and pour few drops of ghee on it. Cover the pan and let it cook for 20 seconds.
- Gently flip suji uttapam or vegetable pancakes. Cover and cook until done.
- take suji uttapam in serving plate, sprinkle idli chutney masala and serve with chutney or ketchup.