क्रिस्पी पनीर पकोड़ा Best Ever Paneer Pakoda Recipe/Paneer Pakoda/How to make Crunchy Paneer Pakoda/Paneer Pakoda Recipe/Paneer Pakoda Recipe in Hindi with step by step process, precise video and important tips.
Deep fried pakodas with soft paneer inside and crunchy crust outside make it one of the most delicious starters you might had ever had.
Nothing could be better than these crunchy & spicy paneer pakodas with a cup of hot masala tea in this rainy season. It’s such an amazing and delicious recipe of paneer pakoda that the flavour of spices and crunch of the pakoda crust will last forever.
You may also like:
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘ www.myflavours.in ’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
For full recipe video with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) 400gms
- Gram flour (besan) 1 cup
- Cumin Powder (Zeera powder) ½ tsp
- Homemade Garam Masala Powder ¼ tsp
- Dry Mango Powder (amchur) ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Baking Soda ¼ tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Bread crumbs ¾ cup
- Flatten rice (poha) ¾ cup
- Chaat Masala Powder 2tbsp
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl mix together besan, zeera powder, homemade garam masala powder, amchur, red chili powder, salt and baking powder.
- Add 2 tsp oil and now make smooth batter of coating consistency by adding little water at a time. Keep it aside.
- Grind bread crumbs and poha together.
- Cut paneer in cubes or into thick sticks.
- Dip paneer into besan batter and coat it with bread crumbs and poha mix. Keep it in a tray. Similarly coat all the paneer pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and carefully slide few coated paneer pieces in it. Fry until golden and crisp.
- Take out on a kitchen towel and sprinkle some chaat masala over them.
- Serve hot paneer pakoda with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….